Prompt 3 Feedback

Hi Yi Yuan,

Thank you for sharing your inclusive design thinking with us. I like how your team is trying to consider various groups of people and helping them to achieve success in your class. The colour blindness simulating tool you provide is very useful. When I was thinking about colour blindness, I only considered having a consistent colour theme so it won’t confuse the learner too much. But by using the tool you peovided, it would be much easier to avoid the barrier than just guessing what they need. It is also very considerable for you to record the ZOOM session for student who can not join the learning session. As an English as a second language student, sometimes I do feel a translation tool is very useful. Overall I really enjoy reading your post. I learned a lot about inclusive learning design tools.

Regards,

Guoqin

Hi Braden,

Thank you so much for this fascinating topic. You’ve provided a different angle of inclusive learning design by introducing the appliance of “Velcro”. As a tool that inspired by burr stick on the socks. And it is now a very convenient tool wildly used in people’s everyday lives. I fully agree that we need to use these designs in education where we should always consider all people’s needs, not only small groups. Great post, but I wonder how your POD would apply inclusive design in your final interactive resource? Would you like to elaborate a bit about it?

Regards,

Guoqin